ABOUT THE ROLE
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain customer/students/employer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Advanced computing skills in the use of Windows, and Microsoft Office Applications: MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- Extensive computer skills in Accounting & Finance applications and Accounting/Financial Information Systems use and management
- Advanced Proficiency Knowledge in the use of Computerized Accounting Software including those relating to General Ledgers; Billing & Invoicing; Payroll Management. Enterprise Resource Planning. Time & Expense Management etc.
- Expertise in the use of specific Computerized Accounting Software like Tally, Sage, QuickBooks.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 1200
- Address Ga West, Accra
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs