ABOUT THE ROLE
• Develop or improve claims reserving methodologies.
Develop and maintain a reliable statistical database.
• Develop a stress-testing model and conduct regular stress tests.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Develop or improve ATI’s pricing model and monitor pricing adequacy for ATI’s overall book of business.
• Assist with presentation of rate impacts to key stakeholders including senior management and ATI’s major accounts.
• Help optimize ATI’s reinsurance program.
• Establish and document actuarial procedures and methodologies.
• Provide data, analysis and support to various external and internal customers; including auditors, reinsurers and reinsurance brokers, when required.
• Stay abreast of trends and innovations in the actuarial profession related to pricing, reserving, credit and related areas.
• Coach other staff on the use and interpretation of standard actuarial procedures in the risk, underwriting, claims and finance departments.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 1000
- Address ACCRA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10