- ABOUT THE ROLE.
- Carrying out research to help market expansion possibilities.
- Drafting legal policies for regulatory bodies in Ghana.
- Collaborating with the startups legal representatives in dealing with external bodies.
- Attend meetings and take detailed minutes of decisions made.
- Defining and documenting all processes that you undertake, along with performance metrics and ownership to enable transparent understanding of how the Intern function operates.
- Proactively taking responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations that affect both the Legal sector and our business.
- Proactively identifying areas of personal improvement, and work with the CEO & Growth Officer to strengthen your skills.
- Carrying out publication of our content both onsite and on blog.
- Support Rocket Lawyer UK’s search engine optimisation efforts.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 3000
- Address ACCRA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs