- Accurately process all customer and intermediary payments in the company’s core computer system. These payments are by cash, debit card, credit card or cheque.
- Record all branch revenue in the company’s core computer system and accurately generate corresponding receipts.
- Enter various charges and fees on client accounts.
- Prepare bank lodgements for review and check off, and for collection by armoured security company.
- Prepare daily cash control reports for bank reconciliation, and verify accuracy.
- Process and verify accuracy on all daily branch cash reports.
- Control and administer branch petty cash and other floats ensuring compliance with related policies, and perform daily reconciliation of branch float.
- Document all returned cheques and advise responsible Customer Service Representative to follow up for collection.
- Advise Branch Manager of any large cash collection which is in excess of established limits so that special arrangements for collection by armoured security personnel can be made.
- Manage cashier inventory, such as stamps, receipt paper and lodgement books.
- Maintain vigilance in identifying fraudulent bank notes and cheques.
- Perform own filing functions and keep all files in good order and appropriately filed in designated areas.
- Perform special projects and other job duties as necessary.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 1100
- Address Opposite Achimota ABC junction-Adjacent to ICGC Church
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs