To provide technical, operational and administrative leadership in the management of material resources for the achievement of the mandate of the Commission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIUTIES
- Provide inputs for the formulation of policies of the Commission
- Coordinate the development of work plan of the Division
- Ensure the preparation of annual budget of the Division
- Coordinate the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Division
- Ensure the implementation of performance management policy in the Division
- Ensure the availability of material resources to support the activities of the Commission
- Coordinate the development of processes, procedures and guidelines for the management of material resources of the Commission
- Coordinate the development and management of ICT infrastructure for the Commission
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of procurement plans of the Commission
- Coordinate the organisation of all meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences of the Commission
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the human, material and financial resources of the Division
- Oversee the management of the estate of the Commission
- Oversee the management of the corporate image of the Commission
- Oversee the effective and efficient management of records of the Commission
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Administration, Management, or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience. five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable organisation
- Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Public Services Commission in consultation with the Goveming Board.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Extensive leadership. administrative and managerial skills.
- Good knowledge of HIV and AIDS issues.
- Good knowledge of the operations of the Ghana AIDS Commission.
- Good knowledge of public service administrative regulations.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Very good negotiation, diplomacy, lobbying and conflict management skills.
- Good knowledge of Public Service Financial and Human Resource regulations.
- An Application Letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with telephone numbers, e-mail address and three (3) referees. including contact details
- Copies of Certificates
- A vision Statement
- Any other relevant information
THE AG. SECRETARY
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P.O. BOX GP 1618
Qualified women and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: Three (3) weeks from the date of first publication of this advertisement.
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE
- Address 4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building