Summary of Main Duties
- Drive executive team as required
- Undertakes daily vehicle checks as required (e.g. check the conditions of the vehicle—the brakes, tires, level of fuel, lubricants, and cleanliness of the vehicle)
- Inspects daily and reports any vehicle defects found as well as vehicle serviceability
- Transports staff /patients / volunteers to and from various locations within and outside the facility in a prompt and efficient manner, ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Takes responsibility for the ‘collection’ and ‘delivery’ of official supplies and other stocks to and from any designated location.
- Washes vehicles and maintains them in a clean and tidy manner
- Fills up on fuel tanks and ensure minimum levels
- Works and complies at all times, with the transport policy, guidelines and protocols
- Records distances and destinations in the vehicle logbook for every errand
- Performs any other official duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Keeps the vehicle logbook updated regularly.
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned.
- MUST RESIDE IN OR AROUND TEMA COMMUNITY 25 – Key requirement
- A minimum of S.H.S Certificate or equivalent
- A minimum valid driver’s license from Class “C”
- A minimum of 8 years working experience especially in corporate/formal work environment.
- Knowledge of Ghana road traffic rules and regulation
- Ability to speak, read and write simple English and to follow simple oral instruction
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deal positively with stressful situations within the work place.
- Ability to move from one place to another easily.
How To ApplyInterested Applicants should email their CV’s and copies of license to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the job title and place of residence clearly stated.
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE AND NEGOTIABLE
- Address 8 Teshie Street, Pantang, Accra
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10