- Take initiative to identify new business opportunities and markets
- Attending seminars, conferences, trade shows and Client engagements on behalf of ITRUS
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person and via telephone calls, emails and visits.
- Understanding needs of Clients from the perspective of IT being a driver for business strategy
- Designing and implementing sales/marketing ideas and campaigns
- Solicitation of contract tenders for the comany
- Analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Reporting and documentation of marketing and sales efforts
- Pulling in sales volumes and meeting financial targets
- SKILLS REQUIRED
- HND/Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Must have knowledge in Computer systems and technology trends.
- Must be internet and social media savvy.
- Should demonstrate ability to sell.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office Suite for work.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission will make you more effective and mobile, with a valid Driver’s license.
ATTITUDE AND CULTURE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An opportunity spotter
- Ready to work.
- Articulate and strong written communication skills.
- Fluent in social media marketing.
- Sharp presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Composed, pleasant personality and well groomed
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to think on your feet
- Can work without being micro-managed and gets results
- Reside preferably in and around Tema.
- HOW TO APPLYSend all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Salary Offer TO BE NEGOTIATED
- Address House # AW 1 Community Five(5) Tema
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5