- preparing accounts and tax returns.
- administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- auditing financial information.
- compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- analysing accounts and business plans.
- providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- dealing with insolvency cases.
- negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations.
- meeting and interviewing clients.
- managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Accounting/Finance Major
- Familiar with Ghanaian accounting expertise and Ghanaian tax policy.
- Proficient in computer office software.
- Independently complete accounting and prepare various financial statements.
- Prepare tax audit report.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 1500 AND ABOVE
- Address KUMASI, GHANA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs