• Coordinate and lead in conducting market scans, value chain and climate risk assessments, as well as in the identification of green business opportunities in the agriculture sector in the two focal regions: Ashanti and Western region.
• Support agri-businesses to develop sustainable and climate-smart business models; monitor and report on the performance of selected agri-businesses in coordination with service providers.
• Facilitate and provide technical inputs to multi-stakeholder platforms at the sub-national level where sustainable and climate smart business models are promoted, as well as approaches to promote climate-resilient value chains, climate smart investments and policy recommendations to support sustainable and climate-resilient economies are agreed and jointly implemented.
• Support skills development advisor in the design and implementation of training and coaching programs on agribusiness management for female and youth entrepreneurs.
• Support business development & market linkages advisors and incubation/acceleration advisor in identification, testing and upscaling of green business models.
• Support business development & market linkages advisors and incubation/acceleration advisor in investment mobilisation for green businesses.
• Support in implementation of a business plan competition, as well as a challenge fund and green investment forum.
• Provide inputs to the project’s overall M&E system (e.g. data collection and analysis as needed; knowledge management).
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 1000
- Address 10 Museru Road
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5