We are looking for an IT Engineer to perform IT services like testing or administrating customer systems! The position is part of a customer team and works always in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible.
The IT Engineer tester tests the customer systems duties, both overall and/or per individual modules/components and identifies all anomalies’ respect of system specification and makes the first diagnosis of possible causes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Dimensioning, capacity planning, and support the selection of products
• Study the impacts of the system and write user documentation.
• Preparation and verification of test environments in conjunction with developing test simulators and automation.
• The candidate will perform tests of IT systems and define test strategies.
• Analyzing test results and alignment with the client, and share critical metric/s with the customer.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR ROLE
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor Level, in Engineering IT, Telecom.
• 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
• Demonstrated ability in IT Testing.
• You should have presentation, communication, and administrative skills.
• Problem-solving, critical thinking, and knowledge sharing skills.
• Ericsson knowledge.
• Commercial and financial understanding.
• Applying expertise & technology.
• Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
• Planning, organizing and analyzing .
- Salary Offer CONFIDENTIAL
- Address ACCRA
- Total Years Experience 0-5