In general, the Internal Auditor will provide an independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the college’s operations.
He/She will help the college accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes.
- Determining the reliability and adequacy of accounting, financial and operational controls in the college.
- Evaluating the procedures of the college to determine whether results are consistent with stated objectives and goals.
- Monitoring compliance with established policies, plans and procedures
- Appraising the quality of performance of those carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Assessing the extent to which assets are accounted for and safeguarded against losses.
- Ensuring that reliable records form the basis for the preparation of appropriate financial and other data provided for decision-making.
- Drawing the Principal’s attention to deficiencies in the system, instances if duplicated functions, with other inefficiencies with recommendations for remedies where necessary.
- Carrying out special reviews of accounting and internal control systems with the view to minimizing weaknesses.
- Applicant must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a relevant professional qualification or a Master’s degree in the relevant area. He/She must be a member of a recognized accountancy professional association as well as a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- He/She must have served as a Deputy Internal Auditor in an organization or a comparable similar institution for at least4years.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 800-1300
- Address P.O.Box 87, Assin Foso, Central Region
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5