Egality Law is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Accra, Ghana, and London UK. We specialize in media, human rights, corporate and commercial law, and focus on clients that are seeking to serve the public interest.
We are grounded in principles of integrity, ethics and the public interest, and we benefit from two decades of experience with leading international law firms and multinational institutions.
Two opportunities have arisen within our Accra office; we are now recruiting for the roles of a Legal Intern and Junior Associate for our Ghana-based office. The successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
1. Legal Internship role:
· Candidate should either be studying law or recently qualified at the Bar.
· Have strong written and research skills.
· Ability to think through legal problems.
· International education or work experience is desirable.
· Ability to perform administrative duties.
2. Junior Associate role:
· Qualified lawyer with at least 2- 3 years practicing experience.
· International education or work experience is beneficial.
· Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
· Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to handle pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
3. Requirements for all Candidates:
· Strong academic performance at senior school and university level.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint are essential).
- Salary Offer CONFIDENTIAL
- Address Mayfair Gardens East Airport, Accra
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5