- STATION: GREATER ACCRA AND OTHER REGIONS.
- WHO CAN APPLY: MALE/FEMALE WHO ARE 30 YEARS AND ABOVE
- Product management.
- People management.
- Understanding the customer.
- Product Development.
- Requirements Analysis.
- Competitive Analysis.
You will have the luxury to collaborate and decide what we do and be responsible for the end to end strategy of the product.
Working closely with stakeholders in the Bet Tribe and beyond you will create best in-class user experiences that enhances the enjoyment of watching sport.
- Product Advocate– Be the voice of football free-to-play games, creating a buzz and engagement from the rest of the business to drive visibility of what we do.
- Stakeholder Management– As an acquisition tool for SBG it is imperative to work closely and build relationships with commercial, marketing and trading functions to ensure we deliver the right things for the customer and business.
- Customer Insight– Work with the design team and research to understand what is important to our customers.
- Agency Management– Work with our 3rd party development agency (based just across the road) prioritizing product backlogs and manage the development roadmap.
- Product Feature Management-Responsible for the end to end management of product features and services and helping define KPIs for new product features and validate the impact of releases.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short- term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with advertising and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work result.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be visionary and a great planner working closely with the Head of Technical Services, PHP, Marketing and Social Media Specialist to facilitate development and lead the achievement of the vision and long term goals in line with the Group Vision and Mission principles.
- Facilitate the development of strategic operation and marketing plans in line with the group strategic plan.
- Oversee projects planning, management, monitoring and evaluation and also develop and manage effective partnerships to accomplish project goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years working experience or Master’s Degree with about 2 years’ experience will be preferred on related fields such as IT, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing and Market Research and other related subjects.
- Must have played a direct role in product management especially in IT and Gaming(betting) industry for at least 2 years.
- Must possess appreciable knowledge in betting and IT fundamentals with relevant product delivery experience through face to face with the customer, digital or e-commerce environment.
- Must be abreast with the gaming rule, must be conventional/investigative, understand unreal engines(collection of software for the operation of video games in particular and gaming development in general), understand legal terms in gambling, game engine utility, understand player logic, frostbite, digital game creation systems, ID Tech, and all other modern applications for gaming.
- Must understand Product Management experience within a lean/agile development methodology.
- Must understand customer interactions and user journeys and demonstrate a passion for continually improving customer experience.
- Experienced in relevant fields such as Marketing and Business Development, Strategic Planning and Management, Project Management, Analytical Writing and Communication Skills, Market Research and other relevant experiences, will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
- All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate(s) are selected.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 2000 and above
- Address Old Obra Spot, Behind Mr. Biggs, Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra, Ghana
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5