We require the services of a technically intelligent programmer to develop and support healthcare and other applications.
- Participate in development of new software and web/mobile applications; modify and enhance existing software and web/mobile applications within expected time, quality, and completion of metrics.
- Actively participate in scoping, design and pricing exercises as part of the development team.
- Testing of software and ensuring that completed work correctly meets requirements and is in accordance with agreed designs.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Work with the Project Manager to determine business needs.
- Analyse, design and develop software applications.
- Develop upgrades for existing applications.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications through testing and maintenance.
- Document all works for future reference.
- Perform other related duties.
- Logical thinking and Problem-solving.
- Patience and attention to Detail.
- Written Communication.
- Applicant must have a Computer/engineering/Information Technology Degree with 2 to 3 years’ working experience in software development.
- Qualified candidates should have the ability to develop Web Applications and also have the following technical skills;
- Programming Languages; C#, Java, Shell Scripting
- Database Systems; Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, SQLite, OpenEdge
- Candidates should be self-motivated and willing to work overtime when required to meet deadlines.
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE AND NEGOTIABLE
- Address Off Sowutuom-Ofankor Rd Yankson Street
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5