The name bar became identified with the business, (also known as a saloon or a tavern or sometimes as a pub or club, referring to the actual establishment, as in pub bar or club bar etc.) is a retail business establishment that serves alcoholic beverages, such as beer, wine, liquor, cocktails, and other beverages.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Draw beer from the tap or pour from bottles.
- Mix ingredients to make cocktails and slice fruit to garnish drinks.
- Prepare and serve a variety of coffees.
- Collect payment, operate cash registers and give change.
- Refill drink and cigarette dispensers.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 800 - 950
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!