Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Conducts sales and distribution of products.
- Prospect for new customers and develop business with current customers and new customers.
- Promote and market company brands and products.
- Meet sales target and KPIs.
- Prepare regular sales reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in marketing, administration or in a related area with a minimum 3 years experience post qualification.
- Experience in the roofing and construction sector will be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Great communicator and confident personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work long hours including Saturday and odd hours.
- Computer literate in word processing/spreadsheets.
- Salary Offer CONFIDENTIAL
- Address Melcom Plus, Tema Community 1, near, Tema
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5