- Station: Head Office, Circle, Accra.
- WHO CAN APPLY: Females between the ages of 22-30 years
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication A Personal Assistant must possess deep understanding of their working environment and be able to relate professionally with key management personnel.
The PA must possess:
- great interpersonal skills.
- good listener.
- patient .
- presentable .
- be able to work under pressure.
- Teaching CEO how to speak and write good English.
- Monitoring and responding to emails, answering phone calls and liaising with clients competently when required.
- Preparing communications, presentations and proposals by preliminary drafting of correspondence on behalf of CEO when required.
- Organizing travel and itineraries for CEO.
- Organizing and planning meetings and taking minutes during meetings.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the CEO may require
- Diary management, improving office systems review files and typing.
- Managing ad-hoc projects from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in related fields such as English Literature, Administration, Public Relations, Human resource, Customer care etc.
- At least One (1) year proven work experience as a Personal/ Administrative Assistant
- Training or teaching experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.) and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Professional discretion, trust and confidentiality.
- Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated and proactive.
- An analytic thinker who understands market research, proposal writing, drafting letters etc.
- Calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet in times of crisis.
- HOW TO APPLYTo apply for this job, kindly like all our social media handles as the first requirement.
All applications must be accompanied by a cover letter and resume. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate(s) are selected.
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE AND NEGOTIABLE (GHC1, 000.00 and above)
- Address H/No C74/3, Akasonoma Road, Kwame Nkrumah Circle, Accra, Ghana
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5