Responsible for performing and coordinating procurement activities.
- Monitors stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts).
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Follow up with suppliers as needed to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Minimum of HND or BSc in Procurement/ Logistics & Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a fruit processing environment.
- Excellence, Integrity, Accountability, results oriented and good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with less supervision.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE
- Address Adeiso-Bawjiase Road Box NW 740, Nsawam Adeiso E/R
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs