ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- Agreeing and managing budgets.
- Planning menus.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Overseeing stock levels.
- Ordering supplies.
- Producing staff roosters.
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Taking reservations.
- Greeting and advising customers.
- Problem solving.
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports.
- Keeping statistical and financial records.
- Assessing and improving profitability.
- Setting targets.
- Handling administration and paperwork.
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives.
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
NB: Work as a supervisor on a full time basis and you are guaranteed of promotion to manager after a successful three month probation and after showing good leadership abilities.
KEY SKILLS FOR RESTAURANT MANAGERS
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Teamwork skills..
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 800
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5