- Reports directly to: General Manager
- Directly supervises: Workers on site
- Other Internal Contacts: MD, HR & Administration, Accounts, Front Desk Executives
- External Contacts: Ministries and Agencies, other Institutions and all clients of FRIDOUG Limited.
Planning and designing local road schemes and maintaining the road network including structures such as bridges and culverts. Also offers advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of Construction projects.
- Reporting daily on all activities on the Project sites to the MD/General Manager.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to team members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Ensure that every material request goes through the storekeeper
- Manage surveyors and technical team
- Any other task that may be assigned to you by the MD
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Technical knowledge in administration of the various Engineering tools and software programs is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to promote the company’s brand image at the reception
- Ability to make innovations, which affect this job and suggest changes to the immediate supervisor that is necessary to ensure efficiency and meeting of set goals
- Ability to solve problems based upon researching and analyzing information
- Be creative and innovative
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
- Working knowledge of the various Engineering tools and software programs.
- Ability to supervise team members
- Ability to set and monitor individual goals as well as motivate employees
- Ability to give honest and constructive feedback to other team members
- Ability to let others, make decisions and take charge
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb Project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
- Interested persons who meet the requirements may submit their applications
- Closing date for the application is November 5, 2020.
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE
- Address P.M.B CT 454 Cantonments, Accra
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5