1. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
2. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
3. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
4. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
5. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
6. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
6. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
7. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
8. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
9. Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
10.Continuously improve through feedback
- Salary Offer CONFIDENTIAL
- Address ACCRA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5