- Answer phone calls received and direct them appropriately.
- Record notes and messages for the employer.
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conferences.
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the employer.
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff as required.
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary.
- Manage the employer’s calendar and appointment scheduling.
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email form.
- Salary Offer GHANA CEDIS 700
- Address LAPAZ
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 25 jobs