- HR Partnering related duties for lead and support departments, encompassing all facets of HR such as providing advice on employment matters, recruitment and performance management and annual review processes.
- Assist with coaching the Team Managers through HR related issues.
- Hold recruitment meetings with departments to agree on a specific approach to each individual role.
- Building relationships with agencies to increase knowledge of the firm and increase the attraction of candidates with the right cultural fit.
- Managing the advertising of roles internally and externally as appropriate including the use of social media, agency briefings and publications.
- Screen CVs, facilitate recruitment tests and complete first stage interviews for professional and support staff as required.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the monthly payroll process.
- Manage the collation of payroll information and the production of monthly HR salary .documentation to be used by the external payroll service.
- Providing the interface with our external payroll service and liaising with them on all staff and partner matters.
- Responsible for dealing with all salary queries from staff and partners.
- Coordinate the sending out of salary review letters and bonus letters to all staff and partners
- Lead the HR team regarding sickness absence deductions and return to work meetings.
- Lead in a whole range of employee relation issues as and when they arise.
- Have a thorough understanding of HR law in particularly relating to contracts, terms and conditions, discrimination, maternity, shared, dismissal processes, grievances, etc.
- Lead on dismissal, grievances and redundancy issues for HR partner departments.
- 2nd Degree or Professional qualification
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Labour Act and best HR practices
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Click here to apply
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE AND NEGOTIABLE
- Address #114/3 Farrar Avenue, Located on the 2nd Floor North Adabraka, Accra.
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10