This is an opportunity to have a huge impact in healthcare and work with a small, dynamic Ghanaian-based nonprofit organisation. We work in a casual and supportive work environment and meet regularly online (Skype and Zoom).We are looking for talented individuals to work in Accra, Ghana.
- Start Date: Immediate
- Hours: Full-time contract opportunity with 5-day work weeks, public holidays and annual leave. We are generally flexible with work hours and work days provided you are available for scheduled meetings and deliver on assigned tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working with a diverse team and clients in the Ghana and other developing countries to discuss requirements and development progress.
- Designing, developing and implementing bespoke desktop desktop and web software solutions from requirements phase to implementation.
- Working with other team software developers, business analysts and testers to meet deliverables.
- Interfacing and integrating systems.
- Designing and developing user interfaces and visual output for data analysis (dashboards, reporting)
- Source code management in a team environment.
- Participating in defining and optimizing our software development process and best practices.
- Willingness to occasionally travel internationally to clients and outside Accra (developing countries-usually 1-3 weeks per trip max).
- Logical Thinking and Problem-solving.
- Patience and Attention to detail.
- Written Communication
- Applicant must have a Computer/Engineering/Information Technology Degree with 2 to 3 years working experience in software development.
- Qualified candidates should have the ability to develop Web Applications primarily and Desktop/Mobile Applications and have the following technical skills:
- Programming Languages: C#, Java, Shell Scripting
- Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Pervasive SQL, SQLite, OpenEdge
- Candidates should be self-motivated and willing to work overtime when required to meet deadlines.
How To Apply
- Salary Offer ATTRACTIVE
- Address Off Sowutuom-Ofankor Rd, Yankson Street
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5